- 1 pound potatoes, washed and halved
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (or more to taste)
- mascarpone to taste
- 1/4 cup green peas, removed from shell
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl toss the potatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper together so that the potatoes are completely coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to the prepared pan and spread out into one layer, leaving room between each potato.
- Roast for about 45 minutes, 20 minutes in stir the potatoes and cook until the potatoes are brown and crispy.
- Allow potatoes to cool
- Once cooled toss with fresh dill and peas.
- Add mascarpone to taste
- Serve immediately
Ruzycki Farms is a one-acre market farm that sits on five acres in Jones, Oklahoma
Serving local restaurants
We are a small family farm specializing in local organic vegetables. We serve a small community and provide for several local restaurants.
All organic, non-GMO seeds
Offering a C.S.A. subscription and a Hilltop Shop that's full of incredible goodies. The shop is open Friday through to Sunday.
Sustainable Agriculture Practices
In order to help us mitigate weed pressure, we use tarp and landscape fabric. This helps to reduce water loss and improve soil moisture.